GLISA TEXAS2023 PRESS RELEASE
INTERNATIONAL PEACE & GOVERNANCE COUNCIL (IPGC), USA
GLOBAL LEADERSHIP INVESTMENT SUMMIT & AWARDS (GLISA – TEXAS2023)
DATE: 20th to 25th February, 2023
LOCATION: HOUSTON – TEXAS, USA
PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE & SYNERGY FOR GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT.
👉🏿• NISSI’S NETWORK INC., TEXAS, USA
👉🏿• GOLDEN RATIO COFFEE LLC, TEXAS, USA
👉🏿 UP SOCIAL NETWORK, TEXAS, USA
👉🏿 TIDEWIND TECHNOLOGY LLC, TEXAS, USA
👉🏿• USA AFRICA TRADE COUNCIL, ATLANTA , GEORGIA, USA
👉🏿• HIGHSTONE INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, CALIFORNIA, USA
👉🏿• FOREIGN INVESTMENT NETWORK (FIN), UK
Sustainability development is a pillar upon which peace and stability can be built and investment is the cornerstone of all development. It is on this note that the International Peace and Governance Council (IPGC) is organizing the GLOBAL LEADERSHIP INVESTMENT SUMMIT & AWARDS (GLISA TEXAS2023).
This event will bring together a diverse mix of successful Global leaders and exceptional entrepreneurs to strengthen economic ties with various countries and Global investors, for a coalition to promote new ideas, policies & initiatives and as a laison between government and independent stakeholders which will reflect on individual and SDGs goal. Overall, the platform sought to promote investments, trades and capacity building initiatives of countries.
GLISA TEXAS2023 will support investors by giving them the necessary tools to effectively manage risk, identify new investment opportunities and dynamically manage their portfolios in an increasingly turbulent economic, political and investment environment.
👉🏿• Present & Former Head Of States /Presidents
👉🏿• Top Business and Investors from all over the globe
👉🏿• Government Personalities in the USA
👉🏿• African Ministers of Transportations, Oil and gas, Energy, Power, Trade and Investment, Environment, Agriculture etc
👉🏿• Top Financial Institutions from all over the globe
👉🏿• Captains of Industries, Business magnates and institutional investors from all around the world.
EVENT ROAD MAP .. This event will feature various activities as scheduled below;
👉🏿 Sunday 19th February, 2023
- Registration of all GLISA Participants for Executive Masterclass
👉🏿 Mon. 20th – Wed. 22nd February, 2023
3 Days Executive Masters Class (MBA) on Strategic International Trade; Policy & Promotion for Sustainable Development
- for Investment Promotion Agencies (IPAs), Top Corporate Executives, Civil servants & GLISA Participants.
The Workshop Certification aims to provide insights into international investment strategies that are critical to investors thus allowing fund managers to better support return and funding objectives.
👉🏿 Thurs. 23rd Feb, 2023
- High-level Investors Roundtable & Lunch fostering Interaction between investment stakeholders to address policy Challenges for investment and enterprise development .
Discussions will focus on investment opportunities in the following sectors;
Oil and Gas, Power and electricity, Information technology, Health, Banking, Aviation, Governance and politics, Agriculture , Hospitality/Hotels Entertainment, Media and publishing.
Friday 24th February, 2023
- Global Leadership Summit & Awards. Global Leaders will be speaking on various relevant TOPICs as follows.
• Leadership style to Development
• Keys to attracting Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
• Effect of government policies on investors
• Effective legislation and regulation, key to economic and investment growth
• The Future of Oil & Gas in a Digital Economy, Energy Investment & it’s impact on Economic Growth
• Food Security and Global Ecological Threats
• The Challenges of Digital Technology
• Cryptocurrency, Block chain and Legal Ethics
• Structural Reforms & Policies for Economic Development, Dealing with low interest rate
• The Role of investment strategies and Policies for National Development
• Corruption & it’s effect on Economic Growth
• The Impact of National Security on Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
• Financial Sector Reform and Its Impact on Investment and Economic Growth
• Agricultural investment options for poverty Alleviation & Rural development.
Saturday 25th February, 2023
- Peacekeepers All white Yatch Party
List of NOMIMEES for Global Leadership Excellence Award & SPEAKERS …
1… Sylvester Tuner – Mayor Of Houston
2….H.E Hichelema Hakainde – President Of Zambia
3.. H.E Andry Nirina Rajoelina, President of Madagascar
4…. H.E Paul Kagame– President Of Rwanda
5.. H.E Mohamed Bazoum – President Of Niger
- H.E Uhuru Kenyatta– Former President Of Kenya
7….H.E John Mahama – Former President Of Ghana
8.. Dr Okonjo Ngozi Iweala, Director General, World Trade Organization
9.. Vice President of India
10… H.E Dr. Rupa Munugapati – Madagascar Minister Of Interior & Head Of Mission, UNIPGC Asia
11.. Dr Farzam Kamalabadi– President, Future Trends Group & Head Of Mission, UNIPGC Africa
For Enquiries on Sponsorship, Participation, Exhibition, Paper Presentation etc kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more via www.ipgcinc.org