Africa Youths Community (AYC) Disciplinary Committee Expels Bernard Kofi Bonaparte, Ezekiel Promise, Jesuteke Prosper, Deen Kagbo and Seven others from the Community.
The Africa Youths Community Disciplinary Committee at the International Level have expelled 11 Persons from the Community in their bid to eradicate the Community of unscrupulous people whose aim is to hide under noble organizations to perpetrate their dubius activities. The Community has declared those expelled as untrustworthy people who recently joined the community with intention of Defrauding The Community and Members of the Public.
The Ten (10) Man Committee Ably led by the Chairman Amb Sandiso Marco Magqabi a South African and the Secretary Dr Tashale Mesfin who is Ethiopian Expelled the following persons from the community through a Communique jointly signed by all the Committee Members from 10 difference Countries of African Continent and made available to Press to serve as deterrent to others who felt they can hide under any organization to perpetrate dubious acts.
Those Expelled includes;
(1) Mr Bonaparte Kofi Bernard – Ghana
(2) Ogurume Joseph Odafe – Nigerian
(3) Nobuhle Mahlahla – Zimbabwe
(4) Mohamed Deen Kagbo – Sierra Leone
(5) Tafadzwa Makore – Zimbabwe
(6) Ezekiel Promise – Nigerian
(7) Jesuteke Prosper – Nigerian
(8) Margaret F Randeni – Zimbabwe
(9) Delvin Mentee – Liberia
(10) Comr Ijamani oghenebruore Elvis – Nigerian
(11) Mr Wilson Okwanyionu
The Committee Advised the General Public to Desist from having any business transactions with them in the name of the Community, anyone who does that did it in his or her own Peril and will not hold the Community Responsible if defrauded.
The Community will continue to maintain and uphold her impeccable track records and always sanitize the organization to avoid people turning it to hide out for ignoble Personalities.
The Committee Advised the Community members to be steadfast and avoid Propaganda and blackmails by this criminal sets of People as it’s their tradition to cast aspersions when their mission fails in other organizations they have attempted to defraud and pollute with their ignoble characters.
The Communique was signed by the following Disciplinary Committee Members;
(1) Amb Sandiso Marco Magqabi – South Africa
(2) Dr. Tashale Mesfin – Ethiopia –
(3) Engr Mohamed Almou – Morocco –
(4) Alim Malek Kurt – Algeria – Member
(5) Molly Atieno – Kenya – Member
(6) Albert Tuyisenge – Rwanda – Member
(7) Barr. Nana Ama Adoma – Ghana – Member
(8) Amb Ahmed S.H Bawoh – Sierra Leone – Member
(9) Ms Nancy Sandoval – Tunisia – Member
(10) Amb Amanda J Carla Madagascar – Member.